If you are looking to obtain a licence to sell alcohol on your premises, you need look no further than Amie Tsang & Co. After an initial consultation we will fully prepare your application to the Local Authority, and represent you at Licensing Sessions.

You may wish to discuss the following before making your application:

We can make applications for Premises Licence and assist with obtaining a Personal Licence.